This is the story of my 6 months of studying in Arizona in 2010 and subsequent travels in Mexico, Costa Rica, and Nicaragua. Enjoy!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

OMG - its over!


CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?!

I have finished all my courses and finals in University of Arizona, yeah well actually all I have left before I graduate with a  pharmacy degree is my thesis presentation next fall! No more coursework as it looks at the moment... Im getting at least 3 out of 4 possible A's from my UA courses, which I think is a very satisfactory result. :)

AAAAAAnd my sister Helene is arriving in 11,5 hours at the time of writing, which I am very excited about as well. Haven't seen her for 4 months! Cool to imagine that she is in the air on the way over here at the moment. Yeah!

There are really a lot of cool things happening in the next months... For instance I just decided to take a one week Spanish course when I arrive in Mexico, in the 2 weeks I have before Sofie joins me! :) I wanted to learn Spanish for a long time, and I figure that a crash course before traveling around will be a good way to start. But half the reason I am signing up is for the social side: Instead of being on my own, I will meet people in the school that also offers trips to sights around Guadalajara in the after noons. It's gonna be app. 250$, which I think is reasonable for 4-5 hours of teaching for 5 days.

Now the question is how Helene and I will spend the next week before Christmas. :) I don't think it will be a problem... With some trips around the area, some good books and movies, and some staying outside in the December sun appears to me like a pretty nice way of having Christmas break!




No comments:

Post a Comment