This is the story of my 6 months of studying in Arizona in 2010 and subsequent travels in Mexico, Costa Rica, and Nicaragua. Enjoy!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday Morning Thoughts

I just woke up (yeah, a little late for once! :)) after a long dream somehow related to time travelling. Sadly I don't remember many details, but it made me think of the fact that I am not gonna be here much longer - from a different perspective than I usually have.

Hanging out with Hillary, long talks about everything with Jesus (my mexican friend, not the son of God...), exciting trips around the wild west, hiking trips in the mountains, improv shows, the beautiful weather, ... Oh and the TV screens on the cross trainers in the Rec center will also be missed! :D

Hmm... I wish I could have utilized all my spare time better actually. As I have mentioned I have been so much less busy than what I am used to in Europe, but I am just not good at not being busy! Though I have all the time in the world to for example read books, prepare trainings or whatever, I just don't. I don't even watch movies, I really don't know where all the time has gone. Or well... I HAVE been reading books, and really enjoyed it. :) And I have been doing homework and spent time with my friends and taking some walks around campus. And working out and cooking, oh and grocery shopping takes ages for me over here! Not to forget how much I have been sleeping lately. Pff... :)

Anyway, it has been such a pleasure to be here. I really feel like I know myself much better now, and have a clearer idea of what I want in my life on many different levels.

But I am also looking forward to getting home. Moving on, continuing down my track. All my friends at home and around Europe, traveling frequently, having dinner with my sister almost every night. Spending time at my moms place, DOING things together, which we haven't done enough previously. And just having more to do. More projects to work on, a better chance of actually achieving goals and producing results! But I will also remember to read books, and watch movies, and hang out with my friends more than I have done previously.

I wonder what I will feel like when I get home!


No comments:

Post a Comment