This is the story of my 6 months of studying in Arizona in 2010 and subsequent travels in Mexico, Costa Rica, and Nicaragua. Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Last night in CPH!

Finally my departure day has arrived! Or night before the day, at least! I've spent pretty much the last week packing away all my stuff and Monday cleaning everything... So now my flat is shinier than ever! A shame I'm leaving it, really! ;)

I guess I'm supposed to feel mega excited, but to be honest at the moment I'm just very tired. And imagining that in 24 h I'll still be on my way to Tucson doesn't really help. Then again... Considering my new house, my new roommates, finding my way around the city, shopping for groceries, stuff and courses even... Pretty interesting actually! :)

This Saturday I had a great farewell party with 8 of my best friends from around here! Barbeque and drinks in the yard before we took off to the center for cocktails and some dancing! Thanks again for an amazing night girls!

Had dinner at Sis's place today, with a somewhat traditional Danish dish to round off before leaving. Was very nice - not emotional yet, but we'll see what it will be like in the airport tomorrow! Hmm... Just need to get to bed now though, cannot really think about anything else. And I still need to get up early to take care of the rest. Anyway, I've posted a few pictures of my sparkling flat; note now the setup in the bedroom for the two guys! :)

Hmm... Take off in 8 hours and 20 mins... Pretty crazy - pretty cool! c",)




3 comments:

  1. Good luck Louise :) I am sure it will be an amazing experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lycka till Louise!

    Have a nice trip and keep in mind;

    # Whoever comes is the right people.
    # Whatever happens is the only thing that could have.
    # Whenever it starts is the right time.
    # When it's over, it's over

    Enjoy your amazing months to come!

    Hugs,

    Kajsa

    ReplyDelete